Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Faces around Antigua

A very common Antigua site
I've been taking a few photography workshops with a local photographer, and our last outing was all about street photography.  I love taking pictures of people, but this workshop challenged me to take close-up pictures of people without asking as well as asking some people if I could take their picture.  I had to step out of my comfort zone, but found that I really enjoyed capturing these moments.  We were also asked to capture people "engrossed in an activity" and "in conversations."
One of many artists on Arch Street
This guy posed for someone else in the class, so I grabbed a shot too
Marimba players with some beautiful indigenous women behind them
A happy tourist
Very happy Marimba player and my only portrait I asked for all day
In conversation...
Urban landscape - Arch street

Lost tourists
He was enjoying the marimba music
Always working
Harley-Davidson guy
Beautiful items for sale and such determination in her face
This woman just made me smile

No comments:

Post a Comment