Saturday, February 15, 2014

Collecting moments



Well, it's been ages since I posted, but I've been out collecting memories around Antigua, Hawaii, and California!  I'm working on getting caught up on photos, etc, so you can expect to see more posts coming soon...

Life continues to go well here in Antigua.  After a month away in the US, I found myself falling in love with this quaint town all over again upon my return.  I'm grateful for the opportunity to live in this beautiful place and have a job that I love!  Daily life here seems "normal" now.

So, I often find myself thinking, "No one wants to see pictures or hear stories of my life."  Perhaps this is a side-effect of living abroad now for 3.5 years.  What used to be unique and interesting has now simply become my life.  I am grateful for that too.  I do love where I am and what I do...and I think that's the goal for all of us!  Many people ask me what's next, but I'm not sure.  What I am sure of is that I'm going to enjoy life here to the fullest!  What's next will reveal itself to me in time I'm sure...I'll be in Antigua at least through December of this year.  So start making your plans to come visit!  :)

In the meantime, a photo from the terrace of my work with an amazing view of Volcan de Agua.
Pretty lucky to see this every day at work
For Valentine's Day, we had a little party in the garden.  Our school is so beautiful!

Grateful to be surrounded by beautiful places and wonderful people

No comments:

Post a Comment