Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Vyšehrad

As my weeks in Prague become fewer and fewer, I've been visiting my favorite spots again.  Vyšehrad is one of my favorite spots in Prague, because its just beautiful.  It is a walled off complex where the first castle in Prague was located.  What remains today is church, cemetery and several other buildings.  Mostly, it is a gorgeous park that I love wandering through or just relaxing in and enjoying the gorgeous views of this amazing city.
My dream house on the walk from the Metro stop to the park (if you look close to the far right you can see the Prague Castle)


South of Prague - the less common view, but I still love it

Church towers







The view that just doesn't get old...



Cemetery









Vinohrady - my neighborhood

Love seeing the beautiful buildings in the foreground and then large block style flats in the background






No comments:

Post a Comment